The new Lake Placid Health and Medical Fitness Center
203 Old Military Road
P.O. Box 790
Lake Placid, NY 12946
A new, world-class facility
The Lake Placid Health and Medical Fitness Center aims to create a healthier community through medical fitness. This new, world-class facility allows Adirondack Health’s staff to provide preventative care through fitness, rehabilitation and wellness programs.
The new building includes:
- Lake Placid Health Center (The health center has not moved yet - it's still temporarily located at 29 Church St. in Lake Placid.)
- Emergency department
- Sports medicine and rehabilitation services
- Adirondack Health Medical Fitness Center
- Laboratory and diagnostic imaging (X-ray)
- Lake Placid Sports Medicine
The Lake Placid Health and Medical Fitness Center accommodates growth in all our Lake Placid services while giving top priority to the comfort, convenience and privacy of patients.
The center’s emergency department is open 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week. Adirondack Health also operates an emergency department in nearby Saranac Lake that is open 24 hours.